Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Love Life.

Monday night brought with it the opportunity to attend the NYC premiere of "The Hangover, Part II" with one of my friends. I honestly have to say it was one of the best nights that I have had in a long time. The premiere and the red carpet took place at the Landmark Sunshine Cinema.

Actors such as Patrick Wilson, James Van Der Beek, Dermot Mulroney and Zach Braff, along with Calvin Klein and boyfriend Nick Gruber, Ivanka Trump and ice skater Johnny Weir, all made appearances.

After drooling over Hollywood's hottest celebrities on the carpet, we moved into the cinema to view the film.

Hilarious. But, not sure that the film was as good as the first. It's always difficult to live up to the hype of such a successful first film. Still, I loved it! There were a few scenes that had me crying because I was laughing so hard.

Now, on to the best part. After the viewing we went to the post-premiere party at the Top of the Standard. Amazing. Fabulous. Thanks to my friend's connection to the film, we were able to join the cast in their private banquette. There's not much that I can write to fully explain how much fun was to be had. Instead, enjoy the photos!




Sadly, the photo with Dermot Mulroney didn't come out. Boo urns. Everyone was incredibly sweet. Hopefully more star-studded events to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment